Butts, the forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I pooped something weird.

2 posters

Go down

I pooped something weird. Empty I pooped something weird.

Post by Prinner Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:40 pm

A relationship with God >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> R-E-T-W-E-E-T if you love God
Prinner
Prinner

http://sex.com

Back to top Go down

I pooped something weird. Empty Re: I pooped something weird.

Post by Sir Sneaky Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 am

so the other day i was takking a shower, and i really had to pee. i didnt want to leave in the middle of the shower so i decided just to go peein the shower. at first i had a hard time going cus i wasnt used to it but eventuelly i was able to go.it felt really good and i strangely got a boner from it! i was so hard and i couldnt take it so i just started masterbating. as i was masterbating i got images in my head of wrex (from mass effect) haveing sex with applejack (from mlp) in the middle of ponyvill where everyone could see them. i don't even watch mlp but it was really arousing and my boner got even more harder. I had the most relieving organism ever from it. i felt kinda weird thinkign about it after but it felt really rally good. now i do it everytime i shower
Sir Sneaky
Sir Sneaky

Back to top Go down